Rebuilding Community through Christ Centered Relationships
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant (in the original manuscripts), authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, in his present intercessions, and in his personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance, justification by faith through grace, forgiveness, and regeneration are absolutely essential.
5. We believe it is every Christian’s privilege to have the Holy Spirit witness to his/her salvation.
6. We believe water baptism is the visible expression of the believer’s incorporation into Christ and the Church. We believe the observance of the Lord’s Supper serves as a reminder of Christ’s atoning death, is an expression of the unity of all believers, and is to be observed in anticipation of Christ’s promised return.
7. We believe in the present dynamic ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, sanctifying and filling the Christian is enabled to live a fruitful and holy life to the glory of God.
8. We believe that God is both able and willing to heal the body, whenever such healing is for his glory. Prayer and faith for healing, according to the pattern set forth in the Bible, are to be encouraged.
9. We believe all Christians should exercise their spiritual gifts to the glory of God, actively witness to their faith in Jesus Christ, and exercise faithful stewardship of all the resources the Lord has given them.
10. We believe godliness is maximized when regularly accompanied by the Christian disciplines of prayer, confession, meditation, fasting, Bible reading, and regular fellowship with believers.
11. We believe God expects his people to refrain from all known sin, to love Him supremely, and to live only and always to His glory.
12. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
13. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life (heaven), and those who are lost unto the resurrection of eternal death (hell).